- Percentage distribution in Colombia is 93% vs. 7% in the agricultural sector; we are committed to the inclusion of women in the agricultural sector.
- The 29% of our employees are female heads of household.
- The 3% of our employees belong to the Nasa ethnic group, to support the indigenous culture.
- The 6% of our employees are foreigners to support people from neighboring countries who have arrived in the country in search of a better quality of life.
- The 8% of our employees are Afro-Colombian.
- We train our employees so that they can make better decisions in their lives, both at work and in their personal lives; in this way, they will make better decisions in their health habits, personal growth, and work projection.
- We have internal growth programs so that our employees can grow within the organization in their professional field and we provide them with support throughout the process.
- Plantar de Colombia is committed to the families of employees and children living in the areas surrounding the crops, providing them with different year-end outings and Halloween parties as a way of giving back to the community with the intention of promoting the company’s integral values such as love, friendship, solidarity, and commitment.
- At the end of the year, Plantar de Colombia delivers markets to the neediest families in the villages where it has its crops.
- Plantar de Colombia has an alliance with the food bank, where it makes donations throughout the year of the products that the company produces, in order to help the neediest families in the country.